Thursday, April 30, 2009

I LOVE DANCEHALL


My girl SoFire and I are throwing this bash, strictly dancehall and dancehall inspired tunes. You might hear a lil bit of bashment or 80/90s dancehall, modern styles, jungle remixes and hip hop cross overs.
The vibes will be blazing and the dancefloor will be running hot.

This session we have:
-Tempa - a wicked Melburn based producer, and one of the founding djs of Pressure Drop.
-A special request, one time only clash between Jesse I (Chantdown Sound) & Troublemaker. Sweet hearts though they may be, I saw Troublemaker take the crown at Melbourne Shoot Out #3...and this girl is TUFF... can't wait for dis!
-The bad boyz from Renegade Sound will bring it to you heavy, all the way from NZ.
-Lewis Can Cut, a crazy dj across many sounds, is bringing a special dancehall set just for us!

Plus SoFire and I will mash it up lady stylez...be ready for plenty of bass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment