Thursday, September 17, 2009

NEW GREMS!!! THIS IS BIG



One of the hottest, most innovative and most versatile spitters in France, Grems, and the ever-present DJ Troubl (2-time world champion, I just read), have been making very conspicuous moves toward dubstep and grime (not to mention funky house, which actally made me like funky house) ever since I've known of them. Grems is probably best knows outside of France for his collaboration with Orifice Vulgatron (Foreign Beggars), as one half of Rouge à Lèvre on the track "Gash." I'd probably have to say I'd rate him in my top 3 or 4 MCs at the moment (seriously), so the news that he'll be releasing a new album is no small deal for me. Expect frequent updates on this blog. By the way, "guedin" means crazy, which sums up this track nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment